happy holidays and merry x'mas!!!
santa provided by bunnyhero labs

Saturday, October 25, 2008

My first day @ first time blogging

Woh, this is the first time i start to do blogging, due to my "kenet@ tiny" sister in the middle of 2am in the morning. muahahahaha..

not sure what to write and how to blog..... well, gimme sometimes, i'm sure i will do well... muahahaha (*but i wonder when cos i am such a lazy piggie also - like my sister - same blood type)

guess what, its already 4.50am in the morning right now and i am still hanging around surfing internet...hehe..if my dear dear found out i am still awake this hour, i might get into trouble.... hehehehe..hope there is no 25 chai here...kekeke
hey guys, i found a link that i can we can adopt any pets like dogs, cats, rabbits, fish and etc.
If anyone of you who like to have a pet, you may try to visit this website,"http://www.petfinder.my/ ". Some pets are FOC but some required some payment..you may just check it on your own.

In this website also, i came accross one doggie page, which i like it so much, so darn cute!!! i want her! i want her!! however about my condition now, i cannot afford to take care of her BUT I WANTED HER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(

if you don't believe me, go to this link and find it out on your own and then you definely will agree with me..hehehe..if not (*pun bagi sikit muka la! hehe),

P/S: This is the cutie doggie that i'd mentioned, her face is so cute right? hehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hoi...write blog also tak payah semacam saya punya kua? ish ish...template also same...cacat la u...blek :p


During x'mas time